Welcoming the world
To unparalleled education experiences
India boasts of the world’s third largest higher education system and third largest start-up base in the world. With over 800 Universities, 39,000 colleges and institutes, the country ranks 26th on QS Higher Education System Strength Rankings. Land of diverse culture, vibrant traditions and scenic landscapes and beaches, India is a hub that offers a wide range of options in terms of entertainment and sports.
Home to top ranking universities and institutes, the quality of education is at par with other countries. The campus life offers ample extra-curricular activities that will allow students to socialize and network. Indian institutes are more economical than their foreign counterparts. Additionally, the standard of living is also very student friendly, making India an ideal destination to study for Higher Education.
Why study Event Management in India?
- The Big Fat Indian Wedding Syndrome, Annual Spend of approximately 10 Million
- Events & MICE Industry at USD 5 Billion Growing at 10% +
- Road to Entrepreneurship & Empowerment Opportunities
- Birthplace of Bollywood
What more can you ask for? A Home away from Home
- STATE OF THE ART - CLASSROOM FACILITIES
- COMPUTER LABS
- SPECIAL ORIENTATION FOR NEW STUDENTS INCLUDING ENGLISH LANGUAGE & SOFT SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- DEDICATED INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS COUNSELORS & SUPPORT PERSONNEL
- TIE-UPS WITH AUTHORIZED HOUSING PROVIDERS IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE CAMPUS & PRIME CITY LOCATIONS
- WIFI CAMPUSES
- MINI THEATRE