NAEMD - Asia's Best Event Management Institute
Admissions Open - 2021
MBA in Event Management & PR
Event management is almost like a painting where you play a creator's role right from its inception to the final touch. Apart from social celebrations or sports, events have become an integral and profit-earning part of businesses, such as business meets, product launches, and seminars, including the show business of the entertainment realm. The industry that involves variegated operational functions demands top-notch specialisations in these areas for pulling off spectacular shows. A master's degree teaches the prerequisites of becoming an event manager in the aspirants. Sharpen your skills through this enriching course to earn good fortune as an expert in this thriving industry and many others, as well. You get to learn the depth of event technicalities and operations and their roles in event management. The aspirants also trained in brand, media, advertising and PR.
What Does the MBA in Event Management & PR Instil in Candidates?
The MBA degree course in event management makes the aspirant analyse its ability through practical projects, internships, event workshops and master class. The curriculum contributes to strengthening learners planning and communicating skills by designing grooming classes accordingly. Students get exposed to lectures offered by guests from various industries. This endows them with comprehensive knowledge for dealing with clients from similar industries as a manager in future. MBA is a professional course that instils business, communication and organisational attributes in students. These are the commandments for accomplishing a managerial post. The event management business required highly energised personalities, for which experts needed to be equipped with planning and performance resources.
- The event management industry sparkles with glamour, and students can be a part of it. This Master Degree programme will keep you ahead of the regular event managers. It trains the aspirants in visualising ideas, planning the budget, organising events and executing them.
- As an event manager, you get the chance to be involved in grand events at both social and corporate levels. Watching the celebrities from close becomes a daily affair for professionals managing upscale events like musical concerts, film promotions, celebrity shows, etc. Therefore, one can imagine the limitless growth in the career on staying devoted to this industry.
- An event management company receives clients from different walks of life. The professionals here become familiar with the functioning attitude of various industries. It allows you to traverse a wide array of socialising cultures and business etiquettes.
- The Master's Degree course in event management trains you in marketing, sponsor hunting, framework building, venue selection, transportation arrangement. The day of the event requires planning, co-ordination and final decision making on each of its aspects.
- The event management Master followed by a job in this field will provide you with adequate experience to whip up a due course venture. You will form a network of industry biggies you have contacted while being in a manager's profession. This, along with PR expertise, will help you create your brand in the event industry.
Why to study MBA in Event Management & PR ?
Develop a Persona
The interpersonal skills of successful event managers are governed by an attractive demeanour, the ability to convince clients, and the art of negotiating with diplomacy to procure things and still maintain the client's desired budget. This degree course provides you with the knowledge of attending the corporate clients through a presentable conversation quick enough to attract their confidence in your event management organisation's services.
This degree program provides you with an intense understanding of the different events, each of which follows distinct operational and presentation patterns. A skilled event management professional must have the capability to maintain uniqueness in designing and structuring events for various clients.
Event managers are required to strike a balance between the privacy and popularity of a mass event. Aspirants learn techniques of arranging the media to leverage its potency in helping the event fetch revenues through increased publicity and exposure to the press, social media, television, and radio channel partners. This degree course provides you with the most updated media and event promotion related education to accomplish your goal of satisfying the clients.
Technological innovations, especially digitisation, lead to every intelligent move in the event management industry's operations. From the ideation of plans to their implementation, each function involves technology at its best form to enhance the aura of the finally produced event. The Master's degree course's curriculum covers all the technicalities and endows you with the required expertise in these areas.
The ulterior motive behind every professionally organised event is to popularise it as per the client's desires or objectives. This demands calculative media arrangements in the form of the press or broadcast without destroying the event's privacy or integrity. Your profound knowledge of the various intricacies and recent printing, broadcasting, social media, and other such platforms let you explore diverse sectors.
Reality shows, roadshows, beauty pageants, gala nights, live concerts and other such events related to mass-hype demand heavy campaigning in its formative stages. The ulterior motive is to promote the event sponsors' brands, which is brought to effect by professionals trained in event management MBA course. The aspirants learn the underlying concepts of market research and the assessment of market trends to implement them in campaign designing.
A master's degree in event management is necessary to keep off the anticipated financial risks at the end of the client, bringing disgrace to the event management company, thereby affecting its business. The course covers the various new and old tactics to optimise the available financial resources.
This degree course syllabus includes studying public relations, which is indispensable for pulling off a successful event. Whether it is an educational fair, literary conference, business seminar, or training program, public relations play a significant role in creating social awareness and uplifting the culture.
A master's degree in event management is essential for developing the business acumen required to start an organisation of your own. The study curriculum imparts complete knowledge of channelising the available financial and material resources in the most profit-earning manner.
An event management master's degree is a concoction of various study disciplines like public relations, journalism, advertisement, brand management, etc. Each of these subjects infuses you with specific abilities for grabbing job roles in other industrial sectors like media and communication, advertising, marketing, publishing, and so on.